Request A Free Inspection!
The roofing system on your is one if not the most important component. The age of the roof is a major concern when you’re looking to buy a new home or business. Professional scheduled roof inspections preformed by a local and trusted roofing company are crucial to maintaining a well kept roof. They can catch any damage before it becomes a costly repair or replacement that could cost you thousands of dollars.
When it’s time for a roof inspection
Many people believe that your roof should be inspected before you purchase a house or after a severe storm. It is incorrect.
The National Roofing Contractor’s Association recommends that you have at least two annual inspections. Pearland experiences a lot of rain and wind. It also gets hot. Your roof can be damaged by all of these elements. Sub-roofing can sustain extensive water damage, leading to the need for a complete roof replacement.
Roof damage is most often caused by rain and wind. Roof damage can be hidden from the ground, but not all of it. You can only inspect your roof to find any issues or damage. After a storm, it is crucial that you contact us to inspect your roof for any damage.
You might not be able to see a leaky roof for many years. Imagine the extent of the damage this can cause and the cost to repair the structure and interior damage.
Warning Signs Your Roof Inspection Is Overdue
You should look for signs of roof damage. If you find any, call us immediately to schedule an inspection.
- If your ceiling is stained or has dark streaks, it could be a sign that the roof is leaky. This could cause damage to your home’s structure and can be expensive to fix.
- Your roof’s end of life is usually indicated by missing or curled shingles. This can be seen from the ground, so you don’t have to climb up onto the roof. This can expose the roofing underneath and cause severe and costly damage.
- Another sign that your roof is aging is excessive granules in the gutters and downspouts. You may be able to replace some of your shingles, rather than replacing the entire roof. To check for granules in the gutters (which are the result of the shingles’ breaking down), you will need to climb up on a ladder.
- Gutter problems can cause damage to your roof and foundation. We can also install gutters. Give us a call.
It’s easy to see moisture in your attic. The moisture in the attic is likely to be felt as a clammy sensation or exposure to the elements.
Even if there is no visible damage to your roof or any leaks, it’s important that you have it inspected after a severe windstorm. Wind can cause roof damage. Having your roof inspected by an insured and licensed roofer immediately will save you thousands and protect your home.
What can you expect from our roof inspection
It is very simple. We want to examine the structure, materials and interior as well as quality of workmanship. We will inspect for any leaks, abnormal wear and tear, organic growth, and previous repairs.
- Structural Inspection will inspect for a sagging roof, soffit, and fascia. We will inspect your chimney for cracks and missing grout. Poor venting can lead to water buildup and damage to your roof.
- Material Inspection checks for missing or curled shingles as well as missing flashing and fasteners. Roof leaks can be caused by worn rubber boots or seals around pipes and vents. Shingle aggregate will be our focus.
- Interior inspection looks for signs such as mold, stains, and water damage to interior walls, ceilings, and attic. To conduct thorough inspections of your home’s interior and exterior, you will need to inspect both. It is not enough to climb on the roof to find moisture or mold.
- The Workmanship Inspection identifies any issues during installation that could cause problems in the future.
- We will provide a detailed report after our inspection. This report will detail the condition of your roof as well as any repairs that may be required. We will schedule repairs to ensure your roof is in top condition.
We do the roof inspections needed to secure your home
Unfortunately, roofs don’t last forever. Asphalt roofs typically last 15 to 20 years. However, with good roof maintenance and high-quality materials, they may last a few years longer. Although metal roofing can last up to 70 years without any roof maintenance, you should still inspect your roof annually for damage due to extreme weather.
No matter what type of roofing material you use, roof inspections are essential to owning a home. Only a skilled eye can spot potential problems, prevent them from happening, and prolong the life of your roof.
Give us a call today. We will schedule an appointment for you and send one of our certified professionals to visit your home. They will give you a detailed report about the condition of your roof.